Upload products manually one by one by going into the “Products” menu, and click on the “Create Product” button.
To upload multiple products using a Microsoft Excel file (.xlsx), please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the “Products” menu > “Manage” dropdown > Import Product (.xlsx)
2. Download a Microsoft Excel template sample by clicking on “Sample XLSX” . Your computer will automatically download the file. Open the file to start inputting your products onto the sheet. If you want to upload the file, click on “Import Product” and select the file from your computer or you can also simply drag and drop the file into the area.
*Please input the products’ information into the sheet as shown in the example table below.
Products can be defined by two types: Product with variances and products without variances
- Product with variances are products that have different colour and sizing. (From the example above, Shirt and Pants are variance products)
- Product without variances are individual products with no options to choose. (From the example above, Bag is a product without variance)
To input variant products onto the file:
- In the “Option” column, input in the option along with the different options. As for the example above, the “Shirt” product has different colour options in Black and white, along with sizing options of S and M.
- Please input in the price of each variant as well, or the default price will be set to 0.
To input products without variances onto the file:
- Simply input the product details according to the column topics. Leave the “Option” columns blank.
- If you don’t have a Product SKU code, simply leave it blank and the system will automatically generate an SKU code for you.
- This method is used only for uploading new products only. If you encounter any errors while uploading, go to the products menu to delete and products that might cause duplications.